Work at HealthLine Systems, Inc.
|Current Available Positions|
|Application Support Specialist|
HealthLine Systems in San Diego, CA is committed to providing peerless software systems and consulting solutions that improve the quality and delivery of healthcare services through technological innovation. Our goal is to create lasting partnerships with healthcare organizations, enabling them to enhance the health of those they serve.
HealthLine Systems is an established industry leader. Celebrating more than 25 years of success, HealthLine's growing client base now exceeds 1,500 systems in distinguished healthcare organizations in all 50 states, Mexico, and Canada.
Join our team! Be part of a growing company that values and rewards talent, hard work, and dedication! Our environment is dynamic and results oriented, yet casual and comfortable with friendly team members in an atmosphere of mutual respect and cooperation.
We believe that each employee plays an integral role in our success. We want employees to reach their potential, and therefore encourage developmental pursuits and advancement opportunities. In other words, we'll let you spread your wings and fly!
We offer an employee-friendly environment, opportunities for advancement, competitive salary, and benefits package. Benefits include:
- Medical and Dental plans
- Flexible spending & dependent care accounts
- Matching 401K
- Ongoing training and career development
- Education reimbursement
- Paid Time Off plan starting with 15 days/year
- Holiday pay
Below is a list of available employment opportunities. The list is updated regularly. Check back often and if our open positions don't fit your skills currently, tell a friend!
HealthLine Systems, Inc., recognized as a medical software industry leader, is seeking a talented Developer to join our software team. HealthLine Systems, Inc. provides peerless information management systems to maximize the quality and delivery of healthcare services and administration for over 1500 healthcare institutions around the United States, Canada and Mexico. You will have the opportunity to develop comprehensive software applications for our healthcare clients and make a valuable impact on the design of our web-based products.
Essential duties involve coding, debugging, documenting and deploying new and existing software applications in a highly efficient and effective manner.
Our ideal candidate should possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science. Some experience/ knowledge in the following areas is preferred:
- Web-based applications
- SQL server
- C #
- Microsoft Visual Studio Tool Set
- New product development
Enhance your technical expertise and grow your career at HealthLine Systems, Inc. We offer a friendly and team-oriented environment and a competitive benefits package including: health and dental coverage, 401K with employer match, pretax medical reimbursement and dependent care accounts, ongoing training and career development, educational reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and holiday pay. Please note that this position is located onsite in San Diego.
**Local candidates only please.
Application Support Specialist
For over 25 years, HealthLine Systems, Inc. has demonstrated superior excellence as an established leader in the healthcare software industry. Our mission is to provide peerless information management solutions and services that maximize the quality and delivery of healthcare.
To help us with our mission, we are seeking a collaborative Application Support Specialist to provide Tier 1/Tier 2 technical support directly to client organizations using our proprietary medical credentialing, call center, quality, and optometric office software.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides Tier1/Tier2 phone, email, GoToMeeting, and/or chat support to clients using company’s proprietary software products; works closely with clients and internal resources to resolve client issues across multiple products/technologies.
- Tests fixes to ensure reported problem has been adequately resolved.
- Works with clients to install and upgrade company’s proprietary software products and associated components.
- Identifies software anomalies; tests anomalies to verify and determine scenarios under which they occur.
- Documents all contacts processed using software support system including Problem, Resolution and Follow-Up Action Required.
- Using defined escalation methodology, escalates complex problems and/or client complaints to Manager.
- Participates in the alpha testing of new releases prior to release to clients.
- Develops recommendations for enhancements to company products and communicates them to Manager.
- Bachelor's Degree in related discipline required.
- 1-3 years experience providing software support services required.
- Must have the ability to quickly assess client requests and identify appropriate solutions.
- Must have the ability to interact with both non-technical users and highly technical users.
- Practical knowledge of relational database management.
- Working knowledge of current Microsoft operating systems.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Must have well-developed problem solving skills and a passion for solving puzzles and learning how things work.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills.
We offer an employee friendly environment, opportunities for advancement, competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits include: medical, dental, flexible spending, matching 401K, ongoing training and career development, education reimbursement, and an escalating Paid Time Off plan starting with 15 days per year, and holiday pay. Come be a part of our team!
*** Local candidates only please.