Echo Ad: Echo, A Web-based System
Echo combines superior credentialing functionality with leading edge internet technology
Echo is a web-based credentialing and call center system. A screenshot of Echo software in action.
Echo, our industry leading provider data management solution, combines superior credentialing functionality with leading edge internet technology. Echo was created by HealthLine Systems, a software developer with more than 20 years of healthcare systems development.
For medical staff professionals, Echo streamlines medical staff office activities with powerful task automation tools and standardized business practices.
For physicians, Echo provides web-enabled access to information.
For information systems professionals, Echo provides reliable, secure database management with reduced IT infrastructure.
For patient safety, credentialing and medical staff management are critical components of your quality and compliance program.
Echo is leading the way in healthcare credentialing.
- Automated provider credentialing
recredendialing using Internet sites
- Unlimited provider database
- EchoPSV web-based verification
- "Hands-free" NPDB, access to FSMB, OIG databases
- Global add and update capabilities
- Unlimited checklist capabilities
- Work flow processing through "Worklists"
- Email, fax and image storage capabilities
- Clinical privileges
- Meeting and CME management
- Quality assurance and provider profiling
- Contract management and managed care functionality
- Audit trail
- Call scheduler
- Complaint tracking
- Data exchange engine for import and export and data sharing
- Geo-coded address validation
- Integrated ad hoc report writing, including "event scheduled" reports
- Interface with Microsoft Office® for document and email generation